Christopher Ainsworth Partner
+44(0) 845 271 6757
Recent deals & projects
We have extensive experience in advising brewers, tenanted and managed pub companies, restaurant and hotel operators including:
- Recently dealt with sale of 150+ outlets for a national brewer over a two year period, all either vacant or subject to tenancies and sold either individually or in small portfolios.
- Advising a regional brewer on the acquisition of a portfolio of c.30 trading public houses.
- Advising leading multiple operator on ongoing leasehold acquisitions.
- Acting in connection with the sale by Administrators of 100+ outlets on an individual basis.
- Advising national and regional brewers on competition issues and the regulatory framework including Article 101 TFEU, EU Regulation 330/2010 and the impact of the TISC / BEC / BISC reports.
“Chris is a great solicitor who gives good practical advice, which is well aligned to the needs of our business”.
“Chris provided us with support on our acquisitions of individual and multiple group transactions. I have always found him very reliable, supportive and the expert required to give the right advice and guidance”.