Brands and Marketing
Brands are of one of the most important assets which hotels operating in a competitive trading environment possess.
Making sure your brands are properly exploited and protected is essential, as is enforcement where your intellectual property is infringed.
Ensuring your promotions do not fall foul of watchdogs, such as Portman and the ASA, is another area sure to exercise the minds of your marketing teams. Getting it wrong can result not only in big fines, but also in damage to the reputation of your brand.
We can assist with:
- Trademarks, copyright and patents – registration, portfolio management, protection
- Managing and exploiting intellectual property rights
- Handling intellectual property infringement and ownership disputes, such as registered and unregistered designs or copyright (for example for bottle designs)
- Getting e-commerce/on-line trading right
- Keeping on the right side of data protection legislation
- Dealing with domain name disputes
- Advice on promotional activity