Planning and related environmental issues are often highly complex, and this is where our holistic approach really comes into its own, as we take a 360° view of your development proposal.
There may be a long list of issues to deal with, from national and local planning policies to environmental impact and sustainability; we have all of these covered.
Our Planning team includes specialist planning lawyers and chartered town planners, most of whom have extensive local government and private sector experience that has given them comprehensive knowledge. They stay up-to-date on complicated changes so you benefit from on-going reliable advice and recommendations.
We can help you with:
- Planning applications, negotiating consents and appeals
- Development projects, urban renewal, retail and leisure schemes
- Enforcement issues, including breach of condition notices, enforcement notice appeals and stop notices
- Public inquiries
- Negotiations with planning authorities
- Compulsory purchase and compensation
- Environmental and Retail Impact Assessment