Not having a robust contact in place when entering an agreement can clearly cause untold damage to the business if things go wrong. Our short course, delivered in digestible chunks to your inbox over 5 days, looks at key points you need to understand.
What will you learn from this short course?
Our legal experts will questions talk you through some of the key points which arise when negotiating contracts, including:
- Are your negotiations really ‘subject to contract’?
- Do you know what you are agreeing to?
- Is it reasonable to use my best endeavours?
- Limiting liability – say what you mean or pay the price.
- When things go wrong – can you terminate?
And much more….
Sign Up To Our Exclusive FREE 5 Day Email Course
The content of this page is a summary of the law in force at the present time and is not exhaustive, nor does it contain definitive advice. Specialist legal advice should be sought in relation to any queries that may arise.