Peter Holden Partner
+44(0) 845 271 6754
Recent deals & projects
Peter has a broad based understanding of the regulatory regime affecting the drinks and hospitality industry, coupled with extensive experience of handling the majority of legal and commercial issues likely to affect companies in this sector. This includes:
- Advising national and regional brewers on competition issues and the regulatory framework including Article 101 TFEU, EU Regulation 330/2010 and the impact of the TISC / BEC / BISC reports.
- Instructed in connection with the sale by Administrators of 100+ outlets on an individual basis.
- Drafting tenancy documents and other commercial agreements for a number of pub companies.
- Supply contracts for beer and drinks as well as other related products.
- AWP and Machine Supply arrangements.
- Trading ties and their enforceability – the firm acted in the ground-breaking case of Passmore v Morland plc.
- The implication of licensing reform for sales and purchases of public houses, lettings and developments.
- Marketing and advertising contracts
“Great value for money – much better than some of the larger practices. Extremely knowledgeable and cost conscious“.