Kaleigh is experienced in all aspects of real estate. She has acted for a wide range of clients, with a particular focus on hospitality, including independent pubs and restaurants.
Recent deals & projects
- Acquisition of a new restaurant in a luxury retirement complex.
- Acquisition of a leasehold interest for a new restaurant.
- Acquisition of a leasehold interest in respect of the grant of a new tied lease from a national brewer.
- Acted for an individual landlord (as superior landlord of an investment property) on grant of a lease to a national brewer.
- Assignment of an existing leasehold interest of a café as part of a rebranding initiative.
- Acted for the owner of a stadium complex on the grant of a new lease of its office suites.
- Assisted in the management of large property portfolios including acquisitions, disposals, pre-lets subject to planning and/or landlord’s works, and other associated matters (such as licences for alterations in respect of tenant’s proposed works, licences to assign and underlet, underleases, deeds of variation, supplemental deeds and side letters, licences to occupy, and tenancies at will).