With many EU workers leaving the UK or considering their options in the face of Brexit, the hospitality industry faces labour shortages. Whilst the position not yet finalised, it looks as if we will have a permission-based form of worker status.
We are helping companies support their EU staff making applications to remain or to apply for British citizenship to give them protection against uncertainties.
Our immigration services help companies, entrepreneurs and investors.
Recruiting and retaining international workers from outside of the EU requires a sponsor licence; securing and retaining this is becoming increasingly difficult, with businesses effectively managing immigration risk on behalf of the Home Office. We can support HR staff responsible for international recruitment by looking after this process for you.
Ways we can help you
- Sponsor licence compliance in international recruitment
- Managing advertising and the resident labour market test
- Advising on the immigration requirements and supporting right to work checks
- Providing immigration expertise during enforcement visits
- Sponsor training and legal support
- Visas; assisting with extensions, indefinite leave to remain and British citizenship